- Got up at around 8h30.
- Had breakfast that was included with my hostel (toast, jam, tea and some spanish cookies).
- Packed up and left the hostal at 10h00.
- Met up with Buzzy at the Checa Plaza and made our plans for the day.
- We walked to see the Puerta De Alcala.
- After that, we decided to take a walk through Parque del Buen Retiro and enjoyed relaxing around the Estanque and Mto. Alfonso XII and looked through the Palacio de Velazquez art gallery and had a quick stop at the Palacio de Cristal.
- We walked towards the Mueso del Prado and stopped by to have lunch, Buzzy had pizza, Frecklesfly and I had good toasted sandwich with an egg, mayo, asparagus, lettuce, tomato served with fries and some kind of delicous egg-potato and bread with cream starter.
- We decided to go to the El Toreo stadium instead of the Mueso del Prado.
- After that, we took the metro back to Checa Plaza.
- We had approxiamtely 7 hours to kill before our train to Lisboa departs so we decided to go to the internet cafe to catch up with unfinished business.
- We should be in Lisboa by 8h30 tomorrow.
- A Final Note: We have taken 427 pictures so far and plan to try and take 3.076 more pictures!
Till next time,