WWW.POLLHOST.COM:

    Will the year 2007
    be a great year?
    Yes
    Maybe
    No
      
-->

Archives:

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Ah Chuan...

Last week, I finally got a chance to get a lot of applications out for job openings that I believe matched my business degree and got a chance to go to London, see several friends and got a chance to get an aqarium heater.

I have been keeping myself busy by brewing my next two batches of beer.  The first batch is supposed to be the cheapest batch I have ever made, but based on my initial observation the fermenating brew does not look like the other batches I made.  It is supposed to be dry ale, according to the type of sugar I used.

This afternoon I plan to brew better quality beer.  This Special Ale is going to be my first beer made without sugar and in place of sugar I am using a combination of Dark Dry Malt and Medium Dry Malt.

My parents left for Cuba this morning so I am stuck most of the week dog sitting Hamish.

No comments: