WWW.POLLHOST.COM:

    Will the year 2007
    be a great year?
    Yes
    Maybe
    No
      
-->

Archives:

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Party Time:

This post is in honour of my Oma. During the upcoming few days it will be time to party hard for my family and relatives.

My Oma died at 7h30 yesterday, she was well over ninety years old so she got to enjoy a full ripe life! We will be partying on Thursday for a few hours and then partying hard on Friday to celebrate and honour her.

I am just glad she is no longer suffering in pain. I do not think she enjoyed her last few years and where ever she is, if God and heaven are real, I sure hope she is reunited with my Opa, if not then exalt Opa and her.

Note: We are partying hard, so I do not expect any sorrow from anyone.
--
oneninefive

3 comments:

Buzzair said...

Have a shot of 190 proof!

oneninefive said...

Great Idea! I will pick up a bottle on my way to Canada tonight.

Cheers!
--
oneninefive

Brandon said...

make it a foam killer! :)

bg0ur3