WWW.POLLHOST.COM:

    Will the year 2007
    be a great year?
    Yes
    Maybe
    No
      
-->

Archives:

Thursday, November 18, 2004

11.18.04

Am at Wally's - my last day of the quarter is tomorrow and it ends with an exam from 8 am to 10 am. This is why I am at Wally's now - to study for the goddamn exam. I have been here for almost 1 1/2 hours and still have not started studying.

I am starting to think I am developing some kind of avoidance for school...

Have so many things that I need or want to focus on other than focusing on the school work I have.

Today there were fire trucks around the Liberal Arts building - my first thought was that our Women's History teacher set the fire alarm while she was trying one of her witchery experiments.

It turns out that the fire men saved the building from complete doom and when I dropped my papers off, my teacher was not there so I suspect that the fire men are holding her in custody while the investigate why they found a hot cauldron in the building along with weird dead animals, sauces, and powder.

I guess our papers will be graded late (only if our teacher is released) if my teacher has to go to Salem for a "modern" witch trial.

I better stop typing and try to get some friggin studying completed - hopefully my studying will help me do well on the exam tomorrow - I know I suck in this class - studying better make it worth it.

195

No comments: