WWW.POLLHOST.COM:

    Will the year 2007
    be a great year?
    Yes
    Maybe
    No
      
-->

Archives:

Saturday, June 24, 2006

United 93:

Today Sir 236 and I watched United 93 with open caption at Lincoln Centre.

Overall, I think the movie was pretty good. I just felt that they should have included more about the aftermath of the crash, such as what happened to the people who lived around the crash site and include the recuse efforts that occured.

And maybe include some kind of bio about each person on the flight. Overall, everyone should watch the movie if they have the opportunity.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

2 comments:

Laural said...

oooh i wannna see that.

FrecklesFly said...

prolly wont be satisfied with the ending but curious to watch it nevertheless :) now thinking of what movie I wld like to see...hmmm hmm i know few, wonder if they are out yet :)