WWW.POLLHOST.COM:

    Will the year 2007
    be a great year?
    Yes
    Maybe
    No
      
-->

Archives:

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Sweet Ass!

Now that I've finally figured out how to email posts to my blog, hopefully I'll make posts more often.

I thank everyone for being patient, I've been so busy with school, work, sleep, and most of all, really need to figure out my Europe Trip plan!

So far, FrecklesFly and I've completed:

  •  Hostel International membership card
  •  Booked our flight from New York City to London for May 25, 2005
  •  Booked our flight from London to New York City on April 10, 2006
  •  Today will go to the travel agency and get our ISIC cards
  •  We've decided to go for a two-month eurorail pass and spend the additional two weeks in London, Paris and possibly Ireland at the end
  •  We've got our digital camera for our trip, all we need to get is a 1GB memory card and maybe extra batteries or electric plug transformer
What we still need to do is:

  •  Pack up and move everything from my dorm and move it back home
  •  Buy the Eurorail passes
  •  Prepare our clothes and necessary items for our backpack
  •  Plan our time in each city we want to visit
  •  Reserve hostels in major cities
  •  Try and create budgets for each day or city
No matter what obstacles we are facing, we know we will go to Europe for sure!
--
oneninefive

No comments: