WWW.POLLHOST.COM:

    Will the year 2007
    be a great year?
    Yes
    Maybe
    No
      
-->

Archives:

Thursday, January 13, 2005

01.12.05

Finally making a post after a long time....

Have been so busy with school, I think I am doing lousy this quarter... Somehow need to find a needle and inject more academic motivation into my blood.

It seems more certain that I will be going to Europe this summer with FrecklesFly - we are thinking of going from May 25 to August 24, maybe leave a week earlier, we will know when we have our Euro Trip route planned and confirmed. Hopefully our route will be finalized before the end of this week so we can make flight arrangements.

For those who have ignored my Cuba04 blog, I have finally posted some Cuban pictures, but there is a catch, you gotta be a member or sign up for membership with www.ofoto.com! (yep, I know that sucks, but at least you get to see the pictures).

Anyways - time for me to hit the sack, gotta do more homework in the morning and do more to plan for the Euro Trip!

Live Long!

195

No comments: